Friday, September 12, 2008

And the winner is...

This is so exciting!!! I get to announce the winners of the drawing! First let me tell you how we did this:

The girls were as excited about this as I was so I promised to wait until they came home from school to help. We went through the comments and I named each person who showed an interest and Julia wrote the name on a slip of paper. Then Jenna and I folded them up and put them in Emma's purse. ;>) There were 18 total names.


Julia drew the first name, Jenna the second, Julia the third, Jenna fourth and Ryan last.

And the winners are (in order of being drawn):

1) Trish

2) Kristin

3) Tiffany

4) Joanna

5) Courtney

Congratulations! I've sent emails to everyone except Joanna. If you're a winner just let me know if you want a bear or a bunny and what color you want. I'll work on them this weekend!

6 comments:

Teresa =) said...

That's IT! I'm gonna boycott your blog since I didn't win!!

Just kidding...that was fun and if you ever do another contest I'll be sure to join.

Now, how do I get to that Etsy site??

Teresa =)
Incredibly jealous and a very sore loser...

Denise Grover Swank said...

Oh, now I feel so bad!!! I don't want anyone to feel bad!

Dawn said...

I guess I will just have to buy one then!!

Kristin said...

Denise,
Thank you! My girls are very excited to have a new friend to cuddle. :-)
Kristin

Trish said...

I am so excited!!!!! I never win anything!!!!! I can't wait, our new little one is going to get it. I hope to take it to China with us. I'll e-mail you back the info!!!! Thank you again sooooooo much! Trish

joanna and scott said...

Yeah!!! I'm so excited!!! I'd love the pink bear, we're gonna take it to China!! My e-mail is tulipmarie72@hotmail.com

Thanks!!
Joanna