Saturday, February 14, 2009

Adoption Fundraiser

It's no secret that my heart lies with children who need a family to love them. So take that a step further and I have a heart for families wanting to give those children a home. Tricia is fairly new to blogging. Her blog is The Joys of Mommy. Tricia and her husband Eric are in the process of adopting a daughter from China to add to their family that currently consists of 2 little girls. Like many of us, funds are tight, so Tricia and her husband are fund raising and I told her that I would pass her fund raising information on here.

***********************************


How: by purchasing Mia Bella’s candles & products

-the family will receive a portion of your purchases as a monetary donation from the local distributor, Holly Boze, a good friend of Tricia Stringer’s.

When?.... February 5th thru March 5th

Whats so Special about these candles?

-these candles are made from all natural vegetable wax, making them virtually soot-free, they are triple scented, come in over 100 different gourmet scents, plus you can even place the order your self online and have them shipped straight to you.

OK..so what do I do?

· Visit www.bellascents.scent-team.com to place your order and they will arrive at your door in about 10 days. Please remember to use the code: Stringer Adoption to make sure that the Stringer family receives your donations.

To view the products visit: www.bellascents.scent-team.com

Thanks for your help and may God bless You !

You may contact the distributor regarding any questions:

Holly Boze

e-mail: bellascents$bellsouth.net

Distributor’s favorite scents:

Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper

Fresh Apple

Fresh Laundry

Chili Vanilli

Keylime Pie

Mediterranean Spa

Lemon Verbena

Tahitian Spiced Vanilla

Victorian Rose


***************************************

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Thank you so much Denise!

Tricia

Kristin said...

I need some new candles, so I will head over and check them out! Thanks!

Also, if you have time, i mentioned you in my blog today. It's a post about blogs I love!

Sarah said...

Very cool. I'll check it out.

My cousin is flying out today to bring home their adopted son from the Philippines. :D I have a link to her on my blog.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.