I was tagged on Facebook to write 25 Random things about me. Like the whole world doesn't know pretty much everything about me anyway. How I am supposed to come up with 25 more things???? And more importantly, if I'm going to sweat over this list then I'm multipurposing it on my blog.
So here we go! *** yawn****
1) I'm sitting here typing in wet pants. I'll leave you guessing how they got that way. (It is random)
2) I started a new writing class this week appropriately titled Memoir Writing. Guess its time to get back to work.
3) I think I'm done adopting but I keep getting a feeling that God isn't done with me adopting.
4) Julia just got her hair cut and straightened by a flat iron. It really doesn't involve me, or does it? Guess who will be flat ironing her hair all the time now?
5) Emma is a Holy Terror in public now. I took her, Ryan and Jenna to the mall play area for 30 minutes while Julia got her hair cut and I needed a Valium when I left. (again, involves me and somewhat random.) I settled for a Red Robin Santa Fe burger and raspberry iced tea.
6) Lest you think that I now have bladder control issues and I begin getting offers from Depends to do reviews on my blog, my wet pant situation is the result of Holy Terror in #5.
7) Thinking, thinking.... still thinking... my Lost obsession has reached new terrifying heights. I may have to admit myself into LOST rehab in the near future, well maybe not until the end of May when I begin suffering withdrawals.
8) Speaking of addictions. my Starbucks habit has dramatically decreased. Lack of funds+ Starbucks costs lots of $$ = Less Starbucks. (Not to worry, I make my own Mocha's every day with my espresso maker and Starbucks Mocha powder.) My brother told me he heard Starbucks is having serious financial difficulties. Now I'm riddled with guilt.
9) Twenty five????? Really???? Okay, how about this, we'll stick to the addictions a little while longer, that should get me rest of the way there. Lately I've craved pita chips. Just plain pita chips. How weird is that?
10) My blogging friend Denise trying to push a new addiction on me by encouraging me to begin watching 24, beginning with Season 1. Do I really NEED a new addiction? Did the NEED for a new addiction ever stop me before?
11) I think I may need bifocals. I'm having a VERY difficult time reading this teeny, tiny print. What is this font anyway? Font size 5??? (The font on the notes page of Facebook is so tiny that I struggled to see it)
12) Ross has got me hooked onto House. I never watched it before until last week and now I have my DVR recording multiple airings a day. The problem is I never have time to watch them.
13) I have had fabric for over 2 years that I'm going to use to make draperies for my dining room but I can't make myself sit down and sew it. (Have you EVER sewn draperies??? Its a pain in the booty.)
14) I'm really tired of cleaning up puppy poop.
15) I'm trying to coordinate and arrange a blogging friend get together sometime in the near future, probably this summer. Who wants to come????
16) I don't get totally offended when people ask me if I'm trying to be like Angelina Jolie, tell me that I AM like Angelina Jolie, tell me that I'm falling behind Angelina Jolie, etc. All I hear is "You look just like Angelina Jolie" to which I smugly respond: Yeah, I know, I hear that all the time.
17) This is to Stephen King, yes, THE Stephen King: Yes, I know I used an adverb (smugly) but felt it was appropriate in this instance. (To everyone else: Steve told me NOT to use adverbs because it cheapened my writing. We had a long conversation in bed one night about it)
18) I like snow. There I said it proudly to the world.
19) Seriously what font size is this??? I need a magnifying glass! There's probably some place on templates, profile, SOMEWHERE to change it but darned if I know where it is. I know, that's not a random fact/thing about. But what about the fact that I struggle to understand Facebook. I just don't get it. Why is someone sending me Lil Patch plants and what the heck do I do with them???
20) I am NOT having an affair with Stephen King so go call all your friends you just called and tell them its not true. He just drops by every night in his book-- On Writing.
21) Some days I wouldn't mind having an affair but don't think I have the time.
22) That said, I'm not sure I'm ready to date anyone. Its seems like so much work. Wasn't there an episode on Sex in the City about this? And if so, which girl from Sex in the City am I? I wanna be Charlotte.
23) Some days I really feel like my life is headed where its supposed to be going, like all the pieces are falling into place and I've found my PURPOSE. Other days, I feel like I've deluded myself.
24) I'm still thinking about getting a tattoo. I just want it to be meaningful so I haven't figured out what to get, or where to place it on my body. I was going get one on my lower back but Trace and Ross forbid it saying that area is a Tr@mp St@mp. Any suggestions?
25) If you're still reading you must be an insomniac. My sympathies. I want to leave you with one last gem, a pearl if you will, one randomly insignificant significant factoid. My children tell me that I snore. I personally doubt the validity of this because I have never HEARD myself snore. However, I think this means that I need my own room at our blogging get together. Oh, and my affair can't be a sleepover.
1 week ago