8 things I'm looking forward to:
2. Spending more time with my kids since school's out
3. Losing weight
4. Season 6 of LOST
5. Learning to digital scrap book
6. Meeting some of my blogging friends
7. Getting into a more regular workout
8. Getting my hair "de frizzed"
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Checked my email
2. Began a digital scrap book class
3. Ate lunch at Chick-Fil-A with Ross and the 4 little kids
4. Made Chicken Sour Cream Enchiladas for dinner
5. Went to Barnes and Noble and bought a book on HTML code
6. Chased down the dogs only 2 times after they escaped once again
7. Talked to my neighbors at the end of the cul-de-sac while the kids played outside
8. Talked on the phone to a friend I hadn't talked to in weeks
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Finish my book
2. Speak a foreign language
3. Be a better mother
4. Have a cleaner house
5. Have a maid to keep a cleaner house
6. Redo my kitchen to have the kitchen of my dreams
7. Figure out what I want to be when I grow up
8. Get my time management under control
8 shows I watch:
1. LOST-- duh!
2. The Amazing Race
3. Ugly Betty
4. Jon and Kate Plus Eight (no I'm not proud of this)
5. Divine Design ( I love me some Candace Olsen)
7. 24 (on DVD)
8. Samantha Who ( but no more...)
8 favorite fruits:
8. Tomatoes (technically a fruit!)
8 places I'd like to travel to:
3. Anywhere in the Carribean
5. China (again, but with Jenna)
7. New Zealand
8. Everywhere else in the world, except Antarctica
8 places I've lived:
1. Independence, Missouri
2. Joplin, Missouri
3. Oronogo, Missouri
4. Jackson, Arkansas
5. Tulsa, Oklahoma
6. Little Rock, Arkansas
7. Franklin, Tennessee
8. Lee's Summit, Missouri
Anita from A Wife, A Woman, A Mom gave me an award! She has proclaimed me queen. So this award and the crown I'm soon to get on my back tooth make it official.
Queen Duties are as follows:
1. List 7 things that make you awe-summm.
2. Pass the award onto 7 bloggers that you think are awe-summm.
3. Tag those bloggers to let them know they are now Queens too (and link back to the Queen who tagged you).
Seven things that make me awe-summm? I'm having a really hard time with this.
1. I love my kids. I'm not always the best mom but I try.
2. I'm creative
3. I'm a good listener
4. I'm a good cook, when I do cook
5. I like to try new experiences
6. I'm usually optimistic
and the grand finale.....
7. I like to help people
Now, I know I'm supposed to pass this tag and award on but I just hate doing that. As weird as it sounds I really don't like to leave people out. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. So, if you've read this far consider yourself tagged AND awarded!