Today was an original day.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Love Notes
My kids take their lunch to school three to four days a week and they love it when I send them notes. But when you're writing that many notes, sometimes it's hard to come up something original.

Today was an original day.
Today was an original day.
Labels:
Jenna,
notes,
school lunch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
LOL! I may have to copy this note in the future! My son would LOVE it!!! I usually illustrate mine as well but some days it's just plain tough to feel creative at 6 a.m.
Heh heh heh...
Ha! I'm sure that note will get passed around today . . . I love this idea-I'll have to steal it for when Josie starts "real" school and takes lunches . ..
That is so cool that you put notes in their lunches. I love your creativity and your artistic touches.
That's so cute! You know it made her laugh...and not just because of your illustration. :D
Post a Comment